Securing the IoT (SIoT) Hackathon
The aim of this hackathon is to bring people together who are interested to work on practical solutions to improve security in the Internet of Things (IoT). The hackathon will consist of one day tutorial and two days of coding, coding, and coding—all garnished in a stimulating and fun atmosphere!
Specifically, we will implement running solutions of the IETF working groups Software Updates for Internet of Things (SUIT), Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning (TEEP), and Remote ATtestation ProcedureS (RATS). Parts of our efforts will be interoperability tests.
- February 17, 2020: Slides online
- February 15, 2020: Wiki to assign topics online
- February 14, 2020: Preparatory steps online
- November 19, 2019: Registration open
- October 29, 2019: Website setup
- Nancy Cam-Winget (TEEP, RATS)
- Russ Housley (SUIT)
- Kathleen Moriarty (RATS)
- Ned Smith (RATS)
- Dave Thaler (SUIT)
- David Waltermire (SUIT)
- Hannes Tschofenig (Arm)
- Matthias Wählisch (Freie Universität Berlin)